Jan 11- March 8
A 9 Week Virtual Seminar to Attract a Life Partner
Four and a half years ago, two girlfriends and I set out on a Calling in “The One” journey to, well, “call in” our people.
6 Weeks into the reading, I met my current partner and we’ve been together for four years.
I sincerely believe in the power of the exercises contained in this book -- "Calling in 'The One'" by Katherine Woodward Thomas. The 7-weeks of lessons are illuminating, deeply healing and expose sides of our hidden patterns we’ve been blind to previously.
Written by Katherine Woodward Thomas, “the core teachings of Calling in “The One” have supported hundreds of thousands of people to experience profound breakthroughs that have allowed them to remove the tenacious, yet subtle ways they’d unknowingly been sabotaging their love life for years and let go of them forever—so that they were finally ready and available and able to “call in” their perfect match.”
But this book is so much bigger than that — it uproots our oldest relationship patterns and shines a light on where we’re stuck in all relationships as well as spoken and unspoken contracts driving our lives to this point.
For this 9 Week Immersive “Living Room Seminar”, the group will read and collaborate through this process while Jocelyn supports attendees with coaching and deep integration of the lessons.
Sessions will include 2.5 hour blocks each Tuesday at 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM PT, a WhatsApp Group for sharing and communicating through the week and 1x 45 min coaching session with Jocelyn (valued at over $150)
- You long to be met in a relationship that’s safe, happy, and whole—with a partner who builds you up and helps you realize your highest potential.
- You have a deep desire for love but you’re also afraid you might never break free from the toxic patterns you were raised with (you absolutely can!)
- You know that the kind of love you want isn’t going to “just happen”—and you’re willing to be an active co-creator in this process.
- You’re excited about the idea that the future is not determined by your past, and that you can create an entirely different outcome through the intention you set right in this moment.
Over the 9 Weeks, we will:
- Meet Weekly via Zoom to discuss the reading, the exercises and integrate the work
- Dig into the lessons and utilize the group setting to workshop ideas, share learnings and uncover blind spots
- Test new ways of being
- Explore and share new dating models given the current online and offline dating constraints
- Sessions will include 2.5 hour blocks each Saturday at 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PT, a WhatsApp Group for sharing and communicating through the week and 1x 45 min coaching session with Jocelyn (valued at over $150)
Things you'll need:
Journal - Here's one I love.
The seminar ends March 8, 2021.
You'll greet 2021 powerfully clear and open-hearted to receive your new love!
Event Cost: $395
Jocelyn is a change-maker and life design coach who works with startups, founders and executives, couples and individuals as they move through change and design their dream lives. She draws upon nearly 10 years as a serial entrepreneur of both services and venture-backed businesses and a life-long commitment to personal development, particularly in the area of relationship.
Combining that entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for mind-body-spirit wellness, Jocelyn now facilitates powerful life shifts for people and couples all over the world. She's also the creator of the "Relationship Check-In" and organization Happy Partners Project.
Jocelyn is “Cognitive Behavioral Coaching” and “Neuro-Linguistic Programming” certified. In her career, Jocelyn has built a successful PR business – JJPR – at age 25 and then launched her second venture -- entertainment industry trade publication VideoInk, which was acquired by TheWrap in 2018.
She has worked with industry leaders including Hearst, Complex, Funny or Die, Dailymotion, YouTube, Facebook, Verizon, AT&T, and Spotify, among others. She’s been cited in New York Times, Vanity Fair, CNBC, BusinessRockstars, “Courageous Leaders” and spoken at conferences in both the U.S. and Internationally.
About Happy Partners Project + the "Relationship Check-In"
The Happy Partners Project's "Relationship Check-In" is a mission-driven method for building and sustaining healthy and blissful relationships. Our belief is that happier partners build happier homes and ultimately have healthier communication, greater life satisfaction and increased emotional intelligence. For those couples who have children, we believe that modeling healthy relationships will have legacy effects on the next generation of emotionally intelligent, well-adjusted humans.
Shop our relationship check-in cards. www.happypartnersproject.com